Monday, July 18, 2011

Field Trip to Turner Field - Wednesday, July 20

We have a guided tour of Atlanta Braves' Turner Field on Wednesday. I will verify the time and meeting spot this afternoon and post an update.

Since you now know how to purchase tickets and use MARTA, everyone is responsible for their own transportation and we will meet at Turner Field.

Directions
Take MARTA from North Ave Station to Five Points Station
Exit to Peachtree St. turn right on Peachtree walking South
Turn Left onto Mitchell Street walking to the State Capitol
Go past the State Capitol and turn Right onto Capitol Avenue.
Walk on Capitol about 10 minutes to Turner Field.
I will meet you at the main gate unless the LI gives me another gate.
My cell phone is: 404 840-8588


Link to Transportation Map

View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. I sent my assessment to you as a accessory,is it okay?

    ReplyDelete